Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Dead Rules - Randy Russell The part I enjoyed the most was the unraveling of the murder mystery behind Jana Webster's death. We can see how the person who seems perfect in Jana's eyes is not who we make them out to be. Through Jana we see the rabid obsession in which she believes that she and Michael were meant to be together forever, which was ultimately her downfall.

I felt that the ending needed a better sense of resolution... or at least a better direction in which to explore. I had no idea about what jana's relationship to her characters was. The details were rather fuzzy. What is Wyatt to Jana? The ending felt rather abrupt.

Other than that, I'll ask just one other question: Is there going to be another book or not?!