Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Overprotected - Jennifer Laurens I found Charles a little unbelievable. Hiring a bodyguard to trail Ashlyn just because she got kidnapped by a nanny when she was young? And I don't believe that he has the funds to pay for such security, considering the costs he would have to pay to support Ashlyn's high maintenance mother. Rich lawyer he may be, but I don't think he is that rich. Ashlyn's wife doesn't even work! Oh but I found the Stuart sections very grossy (is that even a word? Grossy?) and he feels very... Over the top to me.
But haha I guess that's the point of the novel.