Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Wither (Chemical Garden) - Lauren DeStefano Lauren DeStafano's writing reminds me of Lauren Oliver's Delirium, yet has a unique voice to it. We can see how the world has changed, and through Rhine's voice we hear how less... vibrant the world is, and that's what really made me enjoy the story. A dystopian text is has never seen greatness the likes of rhine's wonderful voice. We hear the despair, even more so when Jenna dies, the betrayal, the general fakeness of the hologram swimming pool, everything is enhanced.

Lovers of dystopia, this is your fantasy in black and white.