Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Original Sin - Lisa Desrochers I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW! Oh why do authors enjoy tormenting us this much?
The book was okay at first, but it got really interesting midway through. I would never had expected Matt to do that! Ugh, he was so infuriating at the end of it. I always knew who Lili was. I mean her name? Giveaway much? Since everybody's names were all biblical and whatnot it wasn't hard to connect the dots. And frannie's dad! Really? I did not see that coming! Although I felt that Taylor got what she deserved.

So to put a long story short, this book is AHMAZING. A miracle in the form of a book. Read it. Now.

AGHAGHAGH 2012 COME FASTER!