Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Glass Houses - Rachel Caine Judging by the amount of low ratings from the first ratings page you'd thought I'd heed it and, you know, NOT READ IT.

I thought the book was rather childish, considering how the people acted and how clunky it felt when I was reading it. The protagonists in the book are supposed to be in danger the entire time but the most I could do was just sit there and go "What did I just read."
It's not that the plot is bad (okay maybe a little) but the attitudes and the personalities of the characters just didn't connect with me and made me feel very mature and responsible all of a sudden.

.-.