Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1) - Melissa de la Cruz This book was rather interesting, though it might be considered in the category of a light read, although I have to admit the norse mythology was very confusing and it would have helped if the beauchamps were just witches, period.
But a word of advice- you have to read Melissa's Blue Bloods series first, especially the novella Bloody Valentine)and this book has most certainly made me yearn for it (come faster september!).