Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Fireflies - Cory Archie I don't really read short stories but this is possibly the best dystopian I've read.
If Cory Archie can do all that in a short story, you dystopian novelists need to crouch in a corner and rethink your choices.
How does one create a world, simply a dystopian world, with no tyrannical governments after you, or rebel groups, but just a dystopian world with people just wanting to survive? Imagine if this author wrote a novel. THE GLORY.

It was so beautiful and yes, if you have read the other reviews, the last few sentences will have you gripping the computer tightly after being blasted with such. an. ending. *breaks down in sobs*

Now go click on the url and read it. NOW.