Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Fins Are Forever - Tera Lynn Childs The ending came a shocker. But I guess,it had to happen.
I liked how Lily has matured and start seeing others more unbiasedly.(is that even a word? Unbiasedly?) she acting far more like a princess and the future monarch she should be, by not allowing her personal feelings to cloud her judgements.
This book was much more better than the first, and now Dosina has started to grow on me(not what I want. I prefer her as a cold heartless merbitch).(and that was pretty random)