Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Shadow Heir (Dark Swan 4) - Richelle Mead I am ... surprisingly apathetic about this book. I like it in the way that I'm okay with it, but the most I can dredge up is probably a "meh". But seriously. I really did not care about what happened to Eugenie. As compared to Richelle Mead's other series?! This was probably the one I like the least.
The way it ended up the whole series was very droll. As much as the nuggets of information were helpful in closing whatever loopholes, it just seemed too easy a solution for everything. The plot was also not as developed as I would like it to be.

But what can you expect?! It's Eugenie Markham after all. Meh.
(baaaaaaaaaa.)
(mehhhhhhhhh.)
(BAAAAAAAAA.)
(tranquilizes sheep and goat with high powered dart *shink*!)