Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Shadows - Jennifer L. Armentrout This was a prequel vaguely reminiscent of Twilight and god if I read again about how amazing Dawson is to Bethany vice-versa or how obsessed about each other they are I. WILL. SCREAM. It was okay I guess, but it fet a little too dreamy and sappy for my liking. For ├╝ber-romantics... you will CRY and SWOON over this. Well as for me, I think I'll stick to relationships that at least have snark and hey maybe something more active other than staring into each other eyes.

But at least Obsidian is a Mega-Helen better!
(A Helen is enough awesome to launch a thousand ships.)
(Dawson and Bethany have NOTHING on Kat and Daemon.)

2.5 stars