Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) - Susan Ee The next book MUST come out this VERY moment.
That alone should convince you to read it. I could wax poetic about how it's this amazing,unbelievably consuming, little bundle of action, fantasy, and such but NOOOOO. NOTHING WILL SUFFICE. NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIING. YOU WILL READ THIS BOOK AND YOU WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS FROM ALL. THE. FEELINGS.
This is the epitome of angel/post-apocalyptic novels. It is not an easy task to tackle one, much less TWO of the most challenging-to-do-right genres AND make the reader surprised at EVERY turn without going into the danger zone of BADLY DONE cliches-can you believe we don't encounter any lovestruck fallen who fights like an over-exaggerated action flick or meet some tormented Nephilim-
Susan Ee, I applaud your ingenuity.