Janus

Two-faced Nitpicker

Lenobia's Vow - P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast Apart from being in cahoots with the ever infamous House of Night Series, this book was far more tame.
It was interesting to know Lenobia's backstory and all, BUT it was so SAPPY.

It was very Historical romance style, with that dashing young buff man who is sadly unattainable but yet you love him so much you are willing to go over racial taboos of your century (He's half cuban) and your obstacle is a pervertic pedophiliac bishop who wants you so badly we actually get to know his deep deep obsession with you through a first person POV (very traumatic experience) and he has somehow gained power of the black arts!
Oh yeah, you're stuck on a ship for six weeks you're also lying about your identity.

I gave it three stars because it wasn't TOO bad but it wasn't eyegasmly awesome, and there was nothing for me to delightfully slander at, so what can I say? meh. Three stars.